From: PhistucK
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:20 PM
To: Rob^_^ ; public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: MutationEvents

There used to be a deletion candidate flag, but it is not there anymore.

I also think it should be deleted, but I want to wait for comments of others. If everyone agrees "constructor" property articles should be deleted, you can give me a list of article links to delete and I will delete them.

What do you mean by "Gecko and Webkit ignore the addEventListener calls"? It is mostly implemented in these engines. Perhaps you picked a certain event that is not implemented.

☆PhistucK