Re: MutationEvents

While we should be encouraging not to use them, I think as long as they are
already widely implemented (they were implemented by Internet Explorer 9 at
the time when they were already deprecated, for example) and actually used
in practice, we should document them.
A strong warning should be shown through the entire documentation, though.
I think we need to come up with a sticky warning that is always visible,
because sometimes people link to anchors within an article and the reader
simply skips the warning as a result.

☆*PhistucK*