Re: Compatibility tables for CSS properties

Hi,

I think I failed on passing my message on the meeting.

The plan is the same as it was described in the mailing lists. What I wanted is to announce that I am to take part in the efforts.

The task force is only that we will help each other to work on what has to be done, and validate together the components that has to be built.

I am sorry for the confusion.

Renoir
~