Compatibility tables for CSS properties

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:43:13 +0000
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks:

After today’s meeting, I just wanted to clarify:

The CSS properties project has been waiting for the compatibility tables since October.[1] We had planned on a two-phase process: first, get some content on the pages; second, import and combine donated data.

Sounds like there is a new task force and a different plan to use Testthewebforward data — one which is impacting phase one.

Can you please share what this new task force is, how it will impact webplatform.org, and what the plan is?

Thanks much.

Julee
[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Meetings/General/Earlier/2013#Agenda_2013-10-18

Julee Burdekin