Re: Refresh is slow

From: Ryan Lane <rlane32@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:29:18 -0700
To: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Cc: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>, List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi Julee,
>
> The server usage seems to be nice good on the memory/capacity reports.
>
> I see two things to improve the situation:
> 1. Upgrade SMW and MW
> 2. Improve the database cluster

Well, in this case I think it's something to do with purges not being sent
to fastly or the parser cache not being purged. In both cases the job queue
handles this. It's possible that when the queue was flushed recently that
this was in it. Additionally, the never-ending queue situation that
occurred could have meant that jobs just weren't being run for long periods
of time.

- Ryan