Re: Refresh is slow

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 17:20:56 -0500
Cc: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
To: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Hi Julee,

The server usage seems to be nice good on the memory/capacity reports.

I see two things to improve the situation:
1. Upgrade SMW and MW
2. Improve the database cluster

In both case, it doesn’t affect only that particular view but it could be a good page to use to measure if the changes improved things.

Regarding the upgrade, Ryan told me that he will contact me in a week or two about this.

Renoir
~