Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:14:31 -0800
To: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
CC: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>, Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, PhistucK–

While I'm sympathetic to your reasoning, I think that's something we can
do manually after the import is done, rather than get it perfect from
the start. We need to get closure on this import.

Regards-
-Doug