Re: MDN Compat data project

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:26:01 -0800
To: Jeremie Patonnier <jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com>
CC: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>, Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>, List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Jeremie–

We have a separate list for these discussions,
public-webplatform-tests@w3.org [1].

I'd love to have you work with us on this, and we can share the results
for WPD and MDN (and anyone else who wants to use them... we want to
provide an API for the data).

Eventually, we'll want to have the W3C test suites integrated, which
will give us wonderful accuracy.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform-tests/

Regards-
-Doug