RE: Blogging guidelines and calendar

Doug mentioned this to me yesterday, and it seems like a great idea. Is Coralie publishing this on the W3C site? Are they the same as the "This week at W3C" posts on the W3C blog? [1] If so, would W3C and WPD we be OK with double posting them?

Sorry, I am asking a lot of questions.

Eliot

[1] http://www.w3.org/blog/