OpenDomain WebPlatform.Com

From: Ric Johnson <ricjohnsoniii@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:38:54 -0500
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hello,

First of all - THANK YOU for creating WebPlatform docs!

I also wanted to ask if anyone is interested in using the domain
http://www.WebPlatform.Com ?

I am the founder of OpenDomain - we are "Open Source for Domains" (tm).  We
let open source groups and non-profits use our domains for Free.

I have run this project for 15 years - we are non-profit and have never
sold a domain or even any advertisements.  This is my unique way to give
back to open source - I have personally paid more money for domains than my
house and some of the domains are now worth millions.

Here are some references
Dries Buytaert for Drupal.Com
Tim OReilly, Founder, OReilly Media for OsCon.Com
David Boloker, CTO IBM for OpenAjax.org
Brendan Eich, CTO Mozilla for Ecmascript.org
Peter Saint-Andre, Jabber for Xmpp.Org, .Net and .Com
Google for Schema.org
FosDem.Org

Ric Johnson
Founder, OpenDomain