Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

From: Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:41:40 -0200
To: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Cc: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hey,

I added this section in the JS Basic form, then the first time that the
page be edited it will be added as the other sections.

The only issue is that all the values will be empty.

http://docs.webplatform.org/test/Form:JS_Basic
http://docs.webplatform.org/t/index.php?title=javascript/Array&action=formedit

http://docs.webplatform.org/test/Template:External_Attribution_Form_Section
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Template:External_Attribution