Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

Hey,

I added this section in the JS Basic form, then the first time that the
page be edited it will be added as the other sections.

The only issue is that all the values will be empty.

http://docs.webplatform.org/test/Form:JS_Basic
http://docs.webplatform.org/t/index.php?title=javascript/Array&action=formedit

http://docs.webplatform.org/test/Template:External_Attribution_Form_Section
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Template:External_Attribution