Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

From: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:27:46 -0500
To: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>, Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
CC: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
On 1/23/2014 7:19 PM, Julee Burdekin wrote:
> Hi, guys:
>
> Would you kindly make sure that there’s an “External Attribution”
> section[1] at the bottom of the JavaScript pages?
>
> Eliot: Where should it point to?
>
> Everyone: What happened to the Attribution section of our pages. On a
> few pages, I’m still seeing “portions of this content come from the
> Microsoft Developer Network…”[2] But didn’t the output look different
> than before?

I see this template:

{{External_Attribution
|Is_CC-BY-SA=No
|Sources=MSDN
|MDN_link=
|MSDN_link=http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/hh828809%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
Windows Internet Explorer API reference
|HTML5Rocks_link=
}}

At the bottom of this page:
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/animation

It's easy to add it right after the other footer I'm adding (the topic |
JS basic template), but I need the right parameters.  Maybe copy the
above as is, and change the link to:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/yek4tbz0%28v=vs.94%29.aspx