Re: Working upload

From: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:19:22 -0500
To: Julee <julee@adobe.com>, Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>
CC: Webplatform List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
On 1/23/2014 7:07 PM, Julee wrote:
> OK, so it sound to me like the import was successful?! J
>
> From: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com <mailto:maxpolk@gmail.com>>
> Another batch of JavaScript page import has completed with tweaks and
> fixes.  Let me know if there are any outstanding issues:
>
> http://docs.webplatform.org/test/javascript

Yes, we should be at 100% in the test wiki.  Looking through and spot
checking and trying out a little editing would be wise.  Per the Friday
meeting (maybe 2 weeks ago) if we like how it is working:

1.  Move existing javascript pages out of the way, and mark them with a
"need merge" flag.
2.  Import into the main wiki
3.  Eliezer adds all the work he did to the main wiki

We are very close!  :-)