Re: Documenting ITS 2.0 attributes at WPD

Hi, Jirka–

I'm still not sure why the example code isn't working, but there are 2
workarounds:

1) Wrap the example in 'syntaxhighlight' tags:

<syntaxhighlight>
</syntaxhighlight>

2) Explicitly escape the '<' character:

&lt;p>We need a new &lt;span its-term="yes">motherboard&lt;/span>&lt;/p>

Also, for the live link examples, we prefer you link to the example in
WPD itself, so readers can see what's going on and so the content
doesn't get lost, so I took the liberty of making a new example, and
changing the link:

  http://code.webplatform.org/gist/8404173

I have a few more suggestions for you about this page, but I'll hold
those to another email. Basically, I had a hard time figuring out (from
that page or from the spec) what 'its-term' is for. I think you need to
be a lot more explicit for beginners in the summary, and add the missing
context pages:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/its/attributes
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/its

I hope that helps!