From: Jen Simmons
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 6:15 AM
To: Julee AtAdobe ; Douglas Schepers ; List WebPlatform public
Subject: homepage design

Hello everyone,

I hope your holiday break was a good one.

I started thinking about a new homepage design for WebPlatform.org. I thought I'd start by opening a discussion about who will be landing on the homepage and what it is they want to do.

I'm attaching a pdf describing what I'm thinking so far. I'd love to hear more suggestions about users, use cases, and the content that's needed to address those use cases. I started an ether pad where everyone can add more ideas & suggest priorities. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/duBxaKiUXE I like editing on a shared document more than sending around lots of pdfs, but feel free to respond with ideas in email as well, of course.

So what do you think?

Jen

Jen Simmons

designer, consultant and speaker