homepage design

From: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 14:15:04 -0500
To: Julee AtAdobe <jburdeki@adobe.com>, Douglas Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

I hope your holiday break was a good one.

I started thinking about a new homepage design for WebPlatform.org. I
thought I'd start by opening a discussion about who will be landing on the
homepage and what it is they want to do.

I'm attaching a pdf describing what I'm thinking so far. I'd love to hear
more suggestions about users, use cases, and the content that's needed to
address those use cases. I started an ether pad where everyone can add more
ideas & suggest priorities. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/duBxaKiUXE I like
editing on a shared document more than sending around lots of pdfs, but
feel free to respond with ideas in email as well, of course.

So what do you think?

Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker