Re: [WPW] Weak start w/ week 1 - repeat?

Ahhhh! Max! You’re right! At the top of the page, it says:

“To get started, pick a task for an article, and email the
public-webplatform email list to reserve that task for yourself!”

And below it does say, “ notify the coordinator by emailing the
public-webplatform@w3.org”

But the lack of the name of a coordinator in the table might deter some
folks from emailing the public list!

I populated the coordinator field with the names of folks who have said
they would take on that role.

Please continue to give us feedback about the gaps and blockers to getting
started!

Thanks!

Julee
Julee Burdekin