From: Julee Burdekin [mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 9:34 AM
To: Jen Simmons; Eliot Graff
Cc: List WebPlatform public
Subject: Re: blog tags (or categories)?

Perfect! J

-------------------
Julee Burdekin
Content Strategist
Adobe Web Platform
@adobejulee
julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>

From: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com<mailto:jen@jensimmons.com>>
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM
To: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com<mailto:Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>>
Cc: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>

Oh great. I had no idea tags were in play already — probably because there's no list of tags / list of pages that are available like http://blog.webplatform.org/tag/doc-sprints/.

What I'd like to see most, at the moment, is a list of posts that are about upcoming doc sprints. People may be interested in attending a sprint near them (or helping to organize it), and will need information. The blog seems like a smart place to post such things, and a tag of only upcoming sprint posts (not reports of the past) would be a great place to easily gather such info & discuss in comments.

Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker
host of The Web Ahead