JS cleanup

The Map was not part of the material to import.  See:

https://github.com/maxpolk/msdn-js-conversion/blob/master/round-alice/JavaScript-Objects.wiki

We'll have to clean up the Function page manually, and watch out for other things like that.  The linked to pages are all there, it's just adding the four or so links.