Re: Site is in read-only mode

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 10:50:35 -0400
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
A compulsory update.

At 11:00 EST (in about 20 minutes) i’m about to lock all database
writes. It will allow me to make an appropriate data migration.

I got a solution regarding regarding SemanticMediaWiki and it proved to
be working in my local environment.

I’ve been working on this all day, yesterday, and with this morning
build, I got no strange behavior.

If you want to see the log of events, refer to our status page[0].

  [0]: http://status.webplatform.org

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~