Re: Bloated CSS Syntax Section And Unescaped HTML Examples

From: Antonio Olmo Titos <antonio@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:29:43 +0900
To: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>

On 27/08/14 PhistucK wrote:
> /Does anyone know why
> //http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/quotes//has a
> bloated syntax section, filled with unrelated stuff?/
> /!important: declaration/
> /-ms-flex-pack: center/
> /-ms-flex-pack: end/
> /-ms-flex-pack: justify/
> /-ms-flex-pack: start/
> /And much more./
> /Also, the example shows the output of the HTML instead of the code. I
> guess this is related to the MediaWiki upgrade./

Hi, all

This might be related: on the main page about JS, section "Index of all
JavaScript topics" [1], there's a very long list of links to other pages
-- many pages about topics completely unrelated to JS. Is that something
new?

[1]
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/javascript#Index_of_all_JavaScript_topics

--
Antonio Olmo Titos ยท web developer, W3C
+81 335162504