Help needed! QASprint: the final lap

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 13:43:20 -0600
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Volunteers desperately needed to help assess the readiness of the remaining
articles for the WebPlatform Docs Quality Assurance review.

I may have called this a "QA Sprint", but it's been more like a marathon.
 And just like a marathon, some people dropped out or lagged behind as it
went on, and we could really use some fresh runners to help finish it off.
 We've reviewed approximately 3/4 of all the articles in the wiki, but
there's still more than a thousand to go.

We're not asking you to review a thousand articles, though.  Instead:

   - I've split the articles into 80 lists of 12-20 articles each.
   - Each batch can easily be reviewed in less than an hour.
   - Sign up one batch at a time, and do as much as you have time for.

The full description of what this is about and how to review the articles
is on this project page:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/QASprints/2014-june

Those of you who have already been working on the project (and somehow
still have the stamina to keep going!) can go straight to the new sign-up
sheet with the article lists here:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/QASprints/2014-june/Sign-up

Thanks again to everyone that's helped out so far,

AmeliaBR