Re: Compatibility tables are now live!

Hi Eliezer,

Great work.  A couple notes:

* We should still have a top-level check box to suppress printing the
compatibility section altogether.

* The default value for format should be assigned in the
Compatibility_Section template using the {{{format|table}}} structure.  The
default you specify in the form only applies to new pages, not existing
pages, so existing pages have an error message instead of a table, see
http://docs.webplatform.org/test/dom/apis/document/getElementById

* The auto-complete doesn't seem to be working for feature, so it's not
really clear what value to put here.

* The labels should clearly indicate that the topic and feature fields are
only required if the WPD names don't match the MDN names.  (And then have
some information on how people could figure out what the MDN name would be!)

Following up on Renoir's suggestion, one option would be to have a checkbox
that says "Use default values", and only show/enable the other fields if
that check box is turned off.  If possible, there could be some sort of
error message that displays on the form itself if the default values won't
return any data.

Amelia