Updated navigation

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:31:17 -0400
CC: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

I just applied changes that were made during last week. It follows the
latest changes we discussed on the top navigation and a few other kinks
that were left unresolved.

The site is currently running with updated navigation.

Recent changes:
* The annotation toolbar, in the wiki during a page edition, won't show
up. It doesn't make sense to make annotations there.
* Top navigation is the same as the homepage on the rest of the site
** Blog
** MediaWiki (I left the "issues" link though)
** BugGenie (same as above ^)

Please tell me on the list if you have any questions or recommendations
—other than to automate deployment, its already in my todo ;)

Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~