From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com<mailto:amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 5:29 PM
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Fwd: Organizing information for new contributors

* Filing Bugs, http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Filing_Bugs

The only link I've discovered to this very useful page is within body text at the bottom of the main docs and community pages.  Would it make sense to have the "ISSUES" link in the navigation header redirect here instead of going straight to the project issue tracker?  Or would that be frustrating for regular users who already know how to report bugs and just want to go straight to the bug list?

At the very least, there should be a link to this page from the top of http://project.webplatform.org/ (if possible), to provide context and guidance for anyone who follows the "ISSUES" link to report a simple bug.