It's community

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:27:08 -0700
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks:

In today's meeting we spoke about how to manage the CSS properties tables. And while wiki table management is important (as I well know these last 6 months ;-) ), I'd like to call out something that often gets lost in the discussion: community management.

Let's circle back around to the community, help them finalize the properties they've worked on, and recruit for the remaining properties and tasks. As a reminder, here are some of the things you can do:

 1.  If you've worked on a property:
    *   Go back and make sure the coordinator has updated it. (Go to past reports,[1] and select the month you worked on the property to search for your property or username.)
    *   And sign up for another one. :-D
 2.  If you've coordinated any properties:
    *   Make sure the tables are up to date.
    *   Contact contributors and ask if they consider it done.
    *   Reconnect with previous contributors to see how they can help us to the finish line.
    *   Get feedback about their experience.
 3.  Everyone: pick at least one completed property and go spot check it. How does it look? Share your feedback.
 4.  When we blog or tweet, spread the word.

We've come a long way  because of community!

Regards.

Julee
[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday/past_reports
julee@adobe.com