project.webplatform.org UX

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:58:56 -0700
To: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
CC: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Renoir:

Again, thanks much for fixing that irritating time-out, sendmail bug! That was really the only real crasher that I know of.

I didn't mention in today's meeting, but wanted to call out, the UX is a bit of a hurdle for folks. There are irrelevant, duplicate, and weird workflows within project.webplatform.org. We had planned on consolidating & culling the various fields for the various UI choices, but never did. This would be great to do before we start using project.webplatform.org to manage content projects, such as the up-coming JS project.

I filed a bug about this.[1]

Regards.

Julee
[1] http://project.webplatform.org/prmg/issues/PRMG-32