Re: Please review WPDS blog post

Hi, Jay, Chris–

On 9/2/13 12:04 PM, Andre Jay Meissner wrote:
 > Chris and me wrote a resume for the blog. Please review, as always it
 > needs two approvers please:
 > http://blog.webplatform.org/?p=626&preview=true

This post (and Doc Sprint) looks great! Really good color.

I suggest a couple of minor tweaks:

* Does Andre Jay Meissner from Adobe always refer to himself in the 3rd
person? :P I'm not sure how to fix this, other than to suggest "I (
Andre Jay Meissner from Adobe) kicked off proceedings"... which also
sounds weird. Oh, well.

* "kicked off proceedings" -> "kicked off the proceedings"

* stuck in: in American English (such as it is), this has a negative
connotation, like they were forced to do this against their will (like,
"stuck in traffic" or "stuck in school on a Spring day"). I think in
British English, it means "to start doing something enthusiastically".
Maybe "and jumped head-first in to a variety of tasks" or something?

Thanks again for the Doc Sprint and the report!

Regards-
-Doug