RE: WebPlatform.org meeting this Friday?

Thanks, Julee, for this and the great summary. I take it that there is no meeting this morning, then, as nobody proposed other agenda items?

Eliot

From: Julee Burdekin [mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com] On Behalf Of Julee
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:41 PM
To: Eliot Graff; WebPlatform Public List
Subject: Re: WebPlatform.org meeting this Friday?

Hi, Eliot!

Well, Scott did a blog post[1] on Amsterdam, that I think sums things up nicely. I don't have much more to add to that post, other than what I said at last week's meetings: EU Doc Sprints gooooood! Must have more for JS project!!

I was surprised by how much happened at the html5devconf! I'll send out a separate email about that.

Julee
[1] http://blog.webplatform.org/2013/10/birthday-party-slash-doc-sprint-amsterdam-october-12-2013/
julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>
@adobejulee