Re: Schedules - breaking it down

Hello Julee, all

I think there are missing points:

Migration:
- rework hard coded configuration management script that applies only to current location
- test in a separate environment the configuration management scripts
- create two new environments in new cloud provider (test, production)
- code a synchronization script (files, replace database) to make final migration flip be as quick as possible
- test whether we can send play log to new production db server  deployment

These steps are roughly what has to be done and should be done more than once to ensure the real flip is seamless.

Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~