Re: CSS or bust???

Hi everyone:

There's a recurring theme here that we should:

* Assess the state of the project and further refining what we deliver for
Beta.
* Make sure we have folks working toward those deliverables.

For assessing the project, all the leads of the project teams need to take
ownership of their project on project.* and make sure it reflects what
needs to be done for beta. Also, we should prioritize tuning the bug genie
to ensure project.* helps us manage and report progress.

For getting people on deliverables, it's great to remind folks of what's
priority. But let's avoid shuffling people around too much. Again: leads
refine what we want to accomplish and estimate the effort for each
project. Then, before we ask people to move from one task to another,
we'll be better able to assess what the sacrifice is and how it will
impact Beta, overall. Let's not get into the cycle of depleting one
project to make us feel better temporarily about another one, when we
probably should be focusing more on recruiting and on-board additional
contributors.

So, leads: get on WPD:Project_Status and the bug genie. And let's not "rob
Peter to pay Paul" if we we haven't even talked with Mary yet. ;-)

Regards.

Julee