Re: How do I assign an existent issue to beta?

Thanks much! Worked like a charm! Julee

From:  David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>
Date:  Wednesday, May 1, 2013 7:05 AM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>, 'Jonathan Garbee' <jonathan@garbee.me>
Cc:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  RE: How do I assign an existent issue to beta?

Done!

-fro

From: Julee [mailto:julee@adobe.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013 16:04
To: David Kirstein; 'Jonathan Garbee'
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org

Hi, frozenice:

Thanks much. Yes, please add it for all issues types.

Regards!

Julee

From: David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 1:10 AM
To: julee <julee@adobe.com>, 'Jonathan Garbee' <jonathan@garbee.me>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>

Hey Julee,

I added the milestone to the additional fields when reporting and it also
shows up when viewing an issue now. Itıs only added for the ³bug report²
issue type for now, do we need it for other types, too?

Btw, when adding new projects, make sure to switch the schemes to the WPD
ones.

That ³mark as blocker² button changes a bugs appearance in the bug details
[1], search results [2], roadmaps [3], etc. I donıt know if there is more
functionality behind it.

[1] http://project.webplatform.org/search/issues/10
[2] http://project.webplatform.org/search/issues/open
[3] http://project.webplatform.org/search/roadmap