Re: April Fools? :)

From: Jordan Pagels <jordan@realeyes.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 02:00:02 -0600
To: pdsouza@about.com
Cc: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Definitely a fan of the idea.

I personally am always a fan of the mid-90's angelfire/geocities webpage
style (I might have made one with lots of those little flame gifs when I
was about 12, though I'll never fully admit to it... ), that would look
something like this:

http://wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/content.php?theme=1&music=3&url=webplatform.org

Though I was thinking more something with the whole blinking-stars-gif
background, and the little, yellow, under-construction guy that seemed so
ubiquitous back then. You know, since we are still building and all. ;)

Anyway, that's my idea here on March 31st. I'd be happy to help with any
implementation that I could though. Though I think it's going to be April
1st in New Zealand pretty soon...

--
*[ Jordan Pagels | Creative Developer]** *
[ RealEyes Media, LLC | www.realeyes.com <http://www.realeyesmedia.com/> ]