Re: WebPlatform.org check-in

First, Julee, as a targeted recipient, I want to say thanks for this.  It's
a great communication.

There is so much right about this, I don't plan to list any of it, but feel
free to ask questions.

There were two really minor items that caught my attention:

There's no link to the IRC or the group e-mail, so the requested feedback
channels aren't readily available from the note.

The projects intro says we can get a high-level view of what's going on
(and report bugs and pull tasks), but that's sometime in the very near
future, but not today, as far as I know.

I love that you invited people who can help with the LAMP stack, on top of
what's been in the past events..

Your big fan,
DougM

.