edit workflow (was Re: info on "checked out" flag?)

Nice upgrade, folks.

Scott -- Is there a list of what is checked out (and a date/time/user
stamp for the flag change)?  Sorry if I missed an earlier update on
this.

Do we know whether all of the editing instructions include the steps
to clear the flags that have been fixed?  We don't want checkin to
return the page to the same queue it was pulled from.

Which circles back to the edit review process, which is where I assume
all checked-in pieces want to flow next.  Where might I find the
current design or implementation discussion?

DougM