From:  Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date:  Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:53 PM
To:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Color index

Hi there,

I didn¡¯t find a color index in an easily accessible place in the wiki (I
know there's one in the PDFs, but I wanted something easy to access with the
CSS color formats most commonly needed) so I made one [1], as I frequently
need one and I end up picking them from the logo SVG or through dev tools,
which is tedious. Hope it¡¯s useful to others too.

[1]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Design#Colors

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#lea ? http://lea.verou.me ? @leaverou