Re: Color index

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:06:16 -0700
To: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Lea:

Yes, we do need to get a new search experience. (I got most of these by
googling: site:docs.webplatform.org color.)

I know Chris Mills worked on this:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/color

We also have this:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/color

But this seems to be a fairly complete index:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/color/colors_by_name

Should we change the name for discoverability purposes?

Regards!

julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee