Millsy ill this week

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:10:50 +0000
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

This week was supposed to herald my glorious return to doing webplatform stuff, however, I have spent half the week looking after my kids because my good lady is bedridden with flu, and I'm now coming down with it as well ;-(

I might take today off and try to fight it off in bed, so hopefully I can get something done thu/fri.

Doug, this means I'll probably miss my other W3C commitments this week as well…apologies.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)