Re: Getting Started page updated

Thanks all! I appreciate the kudos.

With this page, I followed the Teddy Roosevelt postulate: "Start where you
are, use what you've got, do what you can." So, yeah, there's no new
styling. If anyone wants to doll it up a bit, please do.

The one provision I would like to maintain is that we keep this page
simple. I struggle daily with the notion that our pages are too cluttered
and hard to read versus the realization that, dammit, it's a documentation
site and visitors have to RTFM(!). With the Getting Started page, the
objective is to provide a list of pages to work on, broken down by task
type. I've tried to keep verbiage to a minimum, leaving most of the
instructions to the Editor's Guide.

Any styling that moves this page forward (ahem) would be great. By the way,
though, I'm not a huge fan of the movethewebforward design - a bit too
blocky and monochromatic for my taste. But I do appreciate the way the
layout follows a "simple to complex" degradation of the information, and
that's what I've tried to achieve with the Getting Started page.

~Scott