Getting Started page updated

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:02:03 -0700
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Using fr0zenice and Paul Rosenbusch's nifty Configurable_Query template,
I've updated the Getting Started page [1], replacing the previous links to
old-school query results pages with the Page/Summary tables produced by the
Configurable_Query.

The new design breaks tasks out according to three levels, basic, involved,
and advanced. Of the involved tasks, some are also broken out by domain
(CSS, API, etc.)

This design gets its inspiration from the Move the Web Forward [2] layout,
which presents visitors with increasing levels of involvement as they
scroll down the page.

We anticipate a need to introduce the WPD Projects with more information
under the Advanced task section, and as the Project project evolves, we can
fill in this information.

The next item on my list is writing up how to use the Configurable_Query
template for contributors. If you want to start using these right away, you
can steal mine from my User:Scottrowe page [3]. Just copy the entire page
into your own like-named page.

Cheers!
~Scott

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Getting_Started