W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webplatform@w3.org > March 2013

Web Platform Meeting Notes 3/22

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:47:58 -0700
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Message-ID: <CD722DAE.61858%julee@adobe.com>
Hi, everyone:

I've posted the discussion and action items from Friday's community meeting
here:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Meetings/Content

Also, here are the action items:

ACTION (CARRIED OVER): EVERYONE:

* if you haven't been editing pages, can you volunteer to do a CSS property?
that will get you used to editing the wiki and experiencing what our users
are experiencing?
* also try to recruit one or two people to do some property pages.
* and if you could help me with the review process. If there are certain
pages that should be reviewed by an expert, call them out to me.
* and if you have ideas of experts who would be good reviewers, let me
know--we need a significant number of them before we can claim that the docs
are good
* Use the new "needs review" tag to tag articles that need review

ACTION (CARRIED OVER): shepazu to recruit volunteer reviewers from the
public list for CSS WG

ACTION (CARRIED OVER): shepazu to send localization guide to public list

ACTION (CARRIED OVER): Julee to call it out to the l18n folks to make sure
it makes sense & add it to the Ed-Guide.

ACTION: scottrowe, update the Proposals section to be Projects [DONE]

ACTION: Julee to send out Beta Plan decision to public list [DONE]

ACTION: Lea to implement content/issues/14

ACTION: Julee to update issue with URL that new links should point to.
[DONE]

ACTION: Content Task Force Lead [TBD] should set up a meeting to talk about
this. 

ACTION: Julee to send out e-mail asking for a lead, at least temporarily,
for each project area, so we can get bug triaged and some movement.


----------------------------
julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee
Received on Friday, 22 March 2013 22:48:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 8 May 2013 19:57:40 UTC