Re: 404 page (was Re: URL aliases for WPD without /wiki)

Hello All,

It could be fun to feature on the 404 page an explanation of what a 404 error is.

Perhaps, something organized like this.

h1. Title. Something like 404: This is not the content you're looking for. Or less.

h2. By the way, do you know what a 404 error is?

p. Quick description of a 404 error

CTA. Want to know more? To the homepage!

Regards,

Sébastien

Sébastien Desbenoit - http://desbenoit.net - http://internetetmoi.fr

--