Re: 404 page (was Re: URL aliases for WPD without /wiki)

Hey, Seb-

On 3/22/13 4:45 AM, Sébastien Desbenoit wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> It could be fun to feature on the 404 page an explanation of what a 404
> error is.
>
> Perhaps, something organized like this.
>
> h1. Title. Something like 404: This is not the content you're looking
> for. Or less.
>
> h2. By the way, do you know what a 404 error is?
>
> p. Quick description of a 404 error
>
> CTA. Want to know more? To the homepage!

Brilliant! Perfect!

We don't yet have a page on http error codes (I think), but we should,
and this should point to that. It should highlight the "common" ones,
like 301, 403, 404, 500, etc.

We should also include http refs and tutorials, as well... and MIME stuff.

Regards-
-Doug