Beta and Beyond

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 00:36:58 -0400
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

Julee, Eliot, and I met on Friday to start to lock down our Beta
requirements and schedule. The gist (which should surprise nobody) is
that we will be making project for each "activity" in the project
management system (Bug Genie)

Our Beta criteria will be focused on Infrastructure, Content, and
Community goals.

We would like to establish a timeline for each project based on our
community discussion evaluation of the time needed, so please help
refine our rough notes here:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Project_Status

With a week or so, we hope to have several projects entered into
project.webplatform.org, and we'll use that as a starting point for
further refinements.

Some criteria we want to meet may not be Beta... they may be later
goals. We should still list them and keep track of them.

Regards-
-Doug