Re: Community Development Meeting 3/21 (end of hijack)

From: Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:38:18 -0700
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
First, my apologies to one and all for hijacking the thread, and my
thanks to Scott for handling it so well.  Hijacking was not my goal,
and I am implementing Scott's recommendations for how to move forward
from here.  I will attempt to call out the pieces for first attention,
and redirect them as indicated, by Wed night (PDT).

DougM