From: Sébastien Desbenoit <seb@desbenoit.net<mailto:seb@desbenoit.net>>
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013 3:02 AM
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Press/Blogger kit

Hello all,

I was browsing the website searching for a good description for the WebPlatform project and it appears that I didn't find any content ready for press and/or blogger to use if they want to write a few lines or more about WebPlatform.

I think, it would be great to have a page in the wiki to make their work easier and to help them spread our project. A content like this could be useful for the community too. It could feature:

- 3 WebPlatform descriptions
- 140: Quick description of the project,
- 300: Description featuring the w3c as a convener,
- 1 500: Featuring w3c and steward names and Docs Sprint.
- Some ready to use images (Doc Sprints, Screenshots),
- An extract of the Tim Berners-Lee interview with an authorized picture,
- A three question interview from a steward,
- A brief history of the project (past, present, future)

Have a nice day!

Seb Desbenoit

--
Sébastien