Re: User-definable custom lists of pages (based on preferred topics, flags and more)

Fro & Paul,

I've been working with these user-definable lists, dropping the
Configurable_Query template in the Getting Started page to display lists of
articles for given tasks. You can see where I'm going with this at
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/User:Scottrowe/test.

In order to use the Customized_Lists_Form_Header template, I'd like to be
able to set the heading level - h2, h3, h4, etc., heading text, and have a
free text field. So all the canned text, "Decide what is displayed... You
can add your own..." would then be configurable and editable.

That way I could include all the Getting Started preamble in the form
header. Since I can't drop the _Form_Header in the Getting Started page
without it floating to top of the page automatically, I need a way to
incorporate the text into the form.

In the Configurable_Query template, I'd like to make the heading level
configurable too, and I'd like to have a free text field under the heading
so I can describe the list of results and provide links to the Editor's
Guide for how to do various edits.

Can you include these tidbits?

Also, a small boog: when I click on More results in a list, the list opens
in a new page with three columns - adding a Page# column. Can you remove
that column?

Great work here, dudes!
+Scott