From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:10 PM
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: User-definable custom lists of pages (based on preferred topics, flags and more)

Fro & Paul,

I've been working with these user-definable lists, dropping the Configurable_Query template in the Getting Started page to display lists of articles for given tasks. You can see where I'm going with this at http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/User:Scottrowe/test.

In order to use the Customized_Lists_Form_Header template, I'd like to be able to set the heading level - h2, h3, h4, etc., heading text, and have a free text field. So all the canned text, "Decide what is displayed... You can add your own..." would then be configurable and editable.

That way I could include all the Getting Started preamble in the form header. Since I can't drop the _Form_Header in the Getting Started page without it floating to top of the page automatically, I need a way to incorporate the text into the form.

In the Configurable_Query template, I'd like to make the heading level configurable too, and I'd like to have a free text field under the heading so I can describe the list of results and provide links to the Editor's Guide for how to do various edits.

Can you include these tidbits?

Also, a small boog: when I click on More results in a list, the list opens in a new page with three columns - adding a Page# column. Can you remove that column?

Great work here, dudes!
+Scott