Re: Notes on our chat today

From: Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 05:03:06 -0800
To: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi, Julee.

I definitely vote for stubbing in the missing pages, with a clear
caveat about missing info, an indication of relative priority, an
invitation/links to contribute (getting started and checkout), and
ideally a way to vote the priority up or down.

I missed most of Friday's call.  Is there a place to locate the
recording, or the IRC capture?

DougM
intuedge@gmail.com