CSS Properties - float - example added

From: Rishabh Rao <rishabhsrao@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:49:39 +0530
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just for your info, I have added a new example [1] for the CSS Property
- Float page [2]. In that example [1], I was required to use a clearfix
hack. So, I used the clearfix hack by Nicolas Gallagher [3]. The /about
page [4] says that content is licensed under the MIT license.

I have also removed the older examples.

I hope these two changes are alright.  Kindly let me know if anything is
amiss (especially with regards to the licensing part).

Thank you!

Refs.:
[1] http://code.webplatform.org/gist/5974883
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/float