Re: CSS Property Milestone Project Plan

Yes, I was referring to all the implemented properties.  I expect the
CSS3 would be far more popular search topics, not the older core
properties, but I appreciate the reasoning of starting with the
latter.  Perhaps it would be useful to add a CSS version flag for the
criteria Chris mentions, with which to present a more manageable set
of tables on the css/properties page.

--Mike S